Dash finally installed!!! - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dash finally installed!!!

Featured Replies

I finally got my dashboard installed in my car! It took me quite a bit of work and almost killed me but I got it in. I had the dash rebuilt by dashboard restorations in Washington and have been pleased by their work. They also did the center console that looks nice too!

Carl

post-11951-14150816478111_thumb.jpg

post-11951-14150816477828_thumb.jpg

Looks good, Carl, Dashboard Restorations did mine a few years back as well, still looking new!

Nice work. When I got mine back in, it felt like I had hit a major milestone!

  • Author

Thanks everyone! Julio, you are right. After getting it in place it felt like a big weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Now all I have to do is relatively small stuff compared to it. I hope I can get the car to the shop within a week to have them put the engine in.

Carl

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.