Never washed in 40 years! Tail Light Refresh - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Never washed in 40 years! Tail Light Refresh

Featured Replies

I removed all of the parts (except the spring clips that hold the plastic pins), soapy hot water, bathroom sink, artists paint brush (to reach in) and some swishing.

3M plastic polish on the outside and a nice refresh results.

post-7641-14150816421993_thumb.jpg

post-7641-14150816422272_thumb.jpg

post-7641-14150816422866_thumb.jpg

post-7641-14150816423816_thumb.jpg

post-7641-14150816422527_thumb.jpg

post-7641-14150816422696_thumb.jpg

post-7641-14150816423637_thumb.jpg

Why did you not separate the lens from the housing? It's amazing how clean you can get all that stuff once it's separated. I've got a spare set just in case I ever get AZZended.

Time was the factor.

Also known as Homer's ''D'OH'' : )

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

It actually does . Hm..... I'm going to do mine .

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.