IGNORED

I know it's not a Z but.....

CW240Z

I just picked up a little Datsun 620 from the original owner today. Overall a pretty solid truck, a little rust here and there, and a ton of dirt. Nothing major. My main question is is there any parts catalogs or websites, like Blackdragon or MSA, that sell repro parts for 620s? Most parts I could probably find for it would be on eBay or Craigslist, but other sources would be nice. I've seen some small internet businesses that sell a few chrome pieces and some rubber, but not a full blown inventory.

Chase

Chase,

You understand you have now entered the world of the truly obscure Datsun parts hunt. There are several sites that cater to Datsun "trucks". Also, you will find that some parts interchange with 510 sedan applications. The L16 motor has many of the same parts as the L24, so that should be some confort.

Pictures would be helpful so we all can see just what you have gotten yourself into.

Keith

I bought a 620 for $100 couple months ago, even drove it home, 6 blocks. The PO rolled it 12 hours after tagging it, he drove it for 3 years all crunched up. Now smoking, needs valve work. I'm going to use parts (rad, air cleaner, r bumper, small bits) for my 521 that I bought 8-09, 58k, minor rust, interior trashed, very straight body, cheap paint. It will be a fun project.

I'll get some pics today. Chase, post some too. There is a site for our trucks, need to find it again.

Keith, my cousin David has a 68 patrol soft top, project waiting.

Bonzi Lon

"I'll get some pics today. Chase, post some too. There is a site for our trucks, need to find it again

Bonzi Lon"

Lon,

Later this weekend I'm planning on cleaning the truck up so I can take some more presentable pics of it. It has not been started in a year, my plans are to drain the engine, trans, and rear end fluids, replace them with good quality oils, drain the tank and check for contamination, new fuel and air filter, new slave cylinder, and battery. Hopefully without too many surprises Ill attempt to crank it over.

Chase