Arne answers questions. - Page 8 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Arne answers questions.

Featured Replies

She looks fantastic - I just sold my 1929 Ford Roadster and trying to talk the wife into a Porsche................not luck yet. I'm partial to whaletails and slant-nose.

  • Author

I never have cared for slant-noses, but there was a time (20-25 years ago) when I thought whale tails were a must. As I've grown older, I'm no longer of that opinion. My Carrera did come with a tail from the factory, but it was removed years ago by a similarly minded prior owner.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.