Negative Camber - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Negative Camber

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can get hold of an adjustable negative camber system. One that will allow me to adjust from current o degree up to 5 degree negative camber.

I have heard of systems that are fixed but also systems that use a shim to adjust. Just don't know where to get my hands on a decent one (read cheap).

:ermm:

  • 3 months later...

Fortuna supply an eccentric front camber adjuster kit which requires some welding of the Xmember but I strongly suggest that you have it installed by someone who knows how to locate it properly. See Ken at Accurate Suspension, Brisbane, for this work, tell him that Richard from the Z Car Club recommended him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.