brake part - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

brake part

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I have a quick question. I can't find the spacer that goes between the body wall and the brake bridge thing in the engine bay (the brake master cylinder hooks up to it). I need to find a replacement and need to know the rough size of it. Thanks.

Carl

post-22536-14150816034618_thumb.jpg

Does it attach to this area? with 4 studs sticking out

You mean the spacer under the brake indicator switch? P/N is 46257-21003. Email me at juggs@cfl.rr.com with your mailing address and I'll send you one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.