IGNORED

Delta Drive Fun

Oiluj

My buddy & I went for a 220 mile joyride through the Sacra-tomato delta last Saturday and got quite a few bugs on the windshield. The curving levee roads were fairly smooth and mostly empty. We even found a nice long straight where I let the little Z stretch her legs…

One of the highlights was the Z went for a ride on the J-Mack Ferry. It operates on Steamboat Slough between Ryer Island in Solano County and Grand Island in Sacramento County

While moving along at about 40 MPH, a honey bee flew into the cabin and smacked me in square in the forehead. He landed in my lap, stunned. Before he could wake-up enough to sting me, I stopped, opened the door and placed him on the side of the road just as he recovered and flew-off. Wonder what story he'll be telling back at the hive… "Hey guys, I went for a ride in a classic Z, but the driver had a really hard head!"

post-15388-14150816028094_thumb.jpg

post-15388-14150816028754_thumb.jpg