IGNORED

how to rebuild your nissan / datsun ohc

robftw

Interesting link blue! I lost track of time reading through some of those old articles on Datsun.

I couldn't find a PDF format, I know on Amazon you can "Search inside this book" under the image on that books page and they have pages scanned in, I don't think it's the whole book but it looked like they have quite a few. Might want to at least check it out..

Anyhow I own this book and have read it a few times and have referenced it many times during the removal and dismantling of my engine, very helpful resource! You won't be disappointed.

Looks like he's just excited to get started. He clearly states he has one on order. I own two copies of that book...somewhere. They are packed away for a remodel. If there was a .pdf floating around on the net, I would readily download it just to have another method to access it by or have an electronic version to cut/paste/share with someone needing help with a specific problem. I understand that some people get picky about sharing copyright materials, but I'm a subscriber to the 90/10 rule. If 90% of the people pay for it, I'm ok letting 10% ride for free.

I'm usually in the 90% group, but don't have a problem being in the 10% group when it's handy.

Len