240 door window trim question - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240 door window trim question

Featured Replies

I have a 1970. The outside SS window trim on the door ledge has a fuzzy window strip stapled to the metal. Can this be replaced or do I have to try and find the whole piece?

Mike

I ordered these parts directly from Nissan a couple years ago.. Still have the P/N's if you'd like them, just let me know.

The whisker trim has been bought by some members from JCWhitney. The part number was given in a prior post, by Beandip if memory serves.

E

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.