Bob Sharp - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bob Sharp

Featured Replies

I hope everyone at Z-con11 had the chance to hear Bob Sharp's informative talks. I used to watch him race at Lime Rock, back in the day, but never knew how funny, entertaining and personable he is. It was well worth the 40 min. or so to take a break from detailing and listen to his stories and anecdotes. What a great guy. If the Coastal Z club invited him, I thank them. If he just showed up, well, thanks for coming Bob; it was a pleasure to meet you.

We spent some time talking with Carol Sharp too. She had some real insight into Bob's racing career and especially Scott's. Great couple.......he's always been one of my heroes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.