IGNORED

Dual Weber Pictures/Hello

7datsun5

Hello classic z. New to this forum but have been a member of hybridz for awhile. I have a 75 280z that I have been piecing together over a couple years.

Long story short, I am running dual webers on a 260 motor. I need to see all the pictures you have of what is the bare minimum in the bay. I have so many wiring harnesses for z's idk what goes where.

Here are a couple of older pics of the car. It has came a little bit farther since. I LOVE feedback and opinions, especially on the one of stuff ive done to the car (front bumper from a cobra r mustang).

I will really try and get some newer pictures soon. I will also try to get it lowered asap!!!

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

Is That a hood on you're roof?! how many gallons of bondo are you up to? Though I like the stock look you're car actually looks well.... sort of cool. have you looked up the ratsun site?

A klingon Z of prey.

Edited by grantf

Ya im a member over at hybrid. The only real dough on the car is from molding the flares on. The roof is another hood that was cut and welded on. I was def. on the fence about doing that bc i didnt want it to look really ricey, but i feel that it compliments well. It also allows me sit on my roof if I would like. I get a feeling not to many others can.

Edited by 7datsun5

7datsun5, I would think you be 'thicker skinned' than that if you're a member of hybrid also. If not then you won't be happy here. Kind of what happens when you bring a modified(?) Z to what is basically a classic site. IMO, cutting and welding a hood section on to the roof is ricey. Period. That's my opinion. And I never sit on the roof or fenders of my Z or any other vehicle for that matter. Does that mean I'm an arse also?

Edited by sblake01