I am looking for a 72 air cleaner box. - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I am looking for a 72 air cleaner box.

Featured Replies

I am about to replace my flat tops with some round tops from ztherapy and am searching for 72 round opening air cleaner box to mate to them. I have checked my usual sources and can't find one. There was one on ebay, but I fell asleep and missed the end of the auction (LOL).

Does anyone have one in the garage or parts bin they are willing to part with? I am not concerned with cosmetic purity as I own a nice supply of sand paper and know where to buy orange paint.

Thanks for checking.

jaltman,

I have a recently repainted one I can send over to you. Just pay for shipping =)

PM me with your address.

  • Author

@spitz17, great! thanks! PM away with info.

@Travel'n Man I tried to get Roger by phone and email, but I gather he has other things on his mind right now, completely understandably.

What a great group! Once I get all the new stuff installed and running I will "pay it forward" by offering anyone who needs a 73 air box the same, shipping only.

What a great group!

Jim -

My heart goes out to Rogers and his kids! I agree...........understandable. We really do have a great group don't we!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

@spitz17 Received today! Looks great thanks so much. Give me a couple weeks to complete the conversion and ... if any one needs a 73 air box, just let me know.

What a great group.

  • 1 month later...

I don't have any input but I have not heard what is going on with Roger and his family. I hope it is not tragic! Is there any thing we can help them out with if needed?

Roger lost his wife last month due to a car crash..............I sent Roger a card with a note. I've been to his location twice - the old location and the new one that he moved to his house.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.