Total Brake System Refresh - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Total Brake System Refresh

Featured Replies

I am fortunate enough to work a Toyota Dealership and we get a lot of stuff at a discounted price for some of the stuff that I will be needing for my '78 280Z whether i decide to go back to stock or use some upgraded components. Now I see alot of guys here recommend the online Z parts guys and others, but i notice a lot of the same brands popping up lik eBeck And Arnley or others that are classified as "Good" for our vehicles. What is your opinion on using These parts places Considering the brands I use will be on the more "Premium" side of the brand scale....?

Thanks guys....

Elvis M Romero

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.