Renewed interest in getting 797 done. - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Renewed interest in getting 797 done.

Featured Replies

Well,

After all the troubles with the shop and mechanic, and breaking my ankle last Fall my passion for getting this car done is renewed.

I had severe burnout 4-5 months ago (most of that from the previous shop the car was at, but thats a different and long story) and had to just walk away with a lot of frustration. This week however I was able to spend some time with the 240 and was able to see the finish line coming up.

Hopefully she will be done before May and I can enjoy the car this Summer. I got quite a bit of the interior done this week and it's starting to look like a car again. The Blue looks amazing.

I didn't have my usual camera but here's a few crappy shots of the inside. I'm going to wash her up tomorrow and get some better photo's to share. Still have the radio, map light, rear defroster and glove box but I'm waiting on some pieces before I can finish.

post-13312-14150814059922_thumb.jpg

post-13312-14150814060245_thumb.jpg

post-13312-1415081406049_thumb.jpg

post-13312-14150814060731_thumb.jpg

post-13312-14150814060966_thumb.jpg

Yup. That blue interior is just as "70s" as is 918 orange. Looking really good!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.