Headlight Replacement? - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Headlight Replacement?

Featured Replies

  • Author

I know, I said the same thing to myself aswell.

I just jerked the wheel over so I could get an arm in.

Datsuns are beautiful but "owner maintenance" was probably at the bottom of the designer's priority list when making this car.

I did however install one of the headlamps after 2hours of neck bending and blind ratcheting.

Im now working on to a major pain in the arse. Removing the dash.... god kill me.

  • Author

Wow! thats the kinda thing I was looking for!

this is going to help alot. Thanks everyone

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.