How long to install Grant steering wheel? - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How long to install Grant steering wheel?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well, I put the wheel on last night, and after driving it to work this morning, I am going to have to do some adjusting. The wheel is slightly off center, turned a little to the right, so I will take it loose and move it back to the left. Also, the horn is not working. There were 2 sets of instructions with the wheel. The supplement said that for some painted wheels (either the 3-hole or the 5-hole, can't remember), there was supposed to be some sort of foil thingy to provide the ground. There was no foil thingy in the package, so I just connected the one wire in the adaptor to the small terminal in the center of the horn button and called it done. I did bend the copper pickup up to where it touched the copper ring on the back of the billet adaptor. I also apparently hammered in the roll pins too far. They need to be pulled out and readjusted. I have to say, the instructions that came with the wheel leave a lot to be desired.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.