Help looking for a 240z horn mechanism! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help looking for a 240z horn mechanism!

Featured Replies

I bought 240z stock steering wheel on ebay with no horn mechanism. I thought all I needed was to buy a horn pad. Turns out I need the entire horn assembly. I've been looking for the part, but unfortunately I can't find it. So if anyone knows where to get one please let me know.

You could try a Nissan dealer. Just give the parts guy the part numbers. Find them here.

Otherwise, try a place like Z Car Source, ZBarn, or other parts place.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Gotta love Roger!

Excellent source for those hard to find parts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.