Konig wheel center question - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Konig wheel center question

Featured Replies

I put the Konig rewinds (15") on the car the other day and the wheel centers snapped right on the rear wheels, but the front will not go on at all.

It seems the front centers are just barely being kept from snapping on by just a few mm's. Will I have to take the wheel off and find some type of spacer to go behind the wheel? Or is there another way that may be easier.

Anyone ever have this problem?

Thanks for any assistance.

Just do the "Crush" Technique - just hammer the grease cups a little at a time until the center caps fit. I have the exact same wheels and that is what worked for me. It is also wise to get a set of new caps "just to have" for spares.

Edited by ZCurves

  • Author

The crush method worked great, the caps are on.

I can't believe I missed those threads, I did a search but must have missed them.

Thanks fella's......

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.