IGNORED

my dream 240k....

ovenfood

She be nice one that one mate,, plenty nice

Sorry to tell you ovens but I ended up using my "wood" handbrake on the vert as the R34 one fouled on my gearstick when in reverse.

I will change it when I put in a custom dash but that might not be for 2-3 years time but I just couldn't be bothered cutting holes in the transmission tunnel at this point in time.

nice, hopefully mine will work out to be as good..

i have to admit, i have had second thoughts about removing my rear seats and having the rollcage the way i have.. the one shown above could be a little nicer..

I can't for the life of me figure out how to "finish" the rear seat area on my car, seeing as there will not be seats there, i thought about using aluminimum sheets to finish it off, but too glarey :), i also thought about mounting the battery somewhere in the rear seat space too... not that the car will be an out and out race car..

Can you turn it into a 4 seat and keep the cage?

I've gotten approval from the engineer to go full 6 or more point roll cage and still be road registered. We aren't calling it a roll cage though just roof support and I'm thinking of not having the bars come down the B Pillar just go the whole way from a to c.

unfortunately not with the current cage, it's rear legs terminate on the wheel wells. would have loved to have gotten a 6 point, but was advised by stuart wilkens they wouldn't have got through engineering.. mind you .. saw a porsche yesterday with what seemed to be a factory fitted 6 point cage (GT3-RS or something).. didn't even seem to have any padding on the A piller bars either.. it turned in front of me, so unfortunately i didn't get a good long look at it.

i would have loved to properly tie up the front and back of the car

She be nice one that one mate,, plenty nice

Sorry to tell you ovens but I ended up using my "wood" handbrake on the vert as the R34 one fouled on my gearstick when in reverse.

I will change it when I put in a custom dash but that might not be for 2-3 years time but I just couldn't be bothered cutting holes in the transmission tunnel at this point in time.

i could swap with you i have parts car :>

and ken maybe you could just do some kind black vinyl action to keep it looking like the rest of the car :>