Slave cylinder issue - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Slave cylinder issue

Featured Replies

I downloaded the '72 FSM, the '71 wasn't available, but I know I can get started with the '72 version. Probably very similar.

I was able to bleed the clutch with some help, but still need to do it more thoroughly. Two man job and it is just me more often than not.

I'm going to be remodeling as I go and looking for seats, dash, etc. I know black dragon auto is a good resource, and I've found a couple of other sites too. Any that you know of you could recommend? Local junkyards on are on the weekend list.

Thanks again for the help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.