Looking for front strut assemblies - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for front strut assemblies

Featured Replies

Need 240z 1972 front strut assembly's both sides, destroyed mine trying to remove old strut cartridges.

Any help appreciated.

I have some 240z strut assemblies (still with struts in) but they are in california and would likely be way more expensive to ship then get some in Florida. Unless you know a cheap way of shipping, anyone?

Hey JGWalton

I am in Melbourne Florida just south of Cocoa Beach. I have a set of two fronts. Still assmebled. I will take some pics and e-mail them to you. Respond at edtwomuchz@gmail.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.