IGNORED

What engine would you choose?

DeathBy240

Thanks for all the comments so far. I know it's my choice in the end, I just want to hear others opinions so I can form a well educated one on my own.:)

The car is a 73. I don't know much about the V8 at all other than it is "out of a truck" as I don't own this hypothetical car, just considering buying it. The motor is mounted in the car and apparently the driveshaft is already hooked up (I don't have a ton of details from the seller yet, going to look at the car this week) but it's basically just the bare block in the car, by the looks of one photo...

I'm going to research how difficult the L28 swap is. I've done my own SR20 swap in my S13...

Thanks again for the opinions.

Thanks for all the comments so far. I know it's my choice in the end, I just want to hear others opinions so I can form a well educated one on my own.:)

The car is a 73. I don't know much about the V8 at all other than it is "out of a truck" as I don't own this hypothetical car, just considering buying it. The motor is mounted in the car and apparently the driveshaft is already hooked up (I don't have a ton of details from the seller yet, going to look at the car this week) but it's basically just the bare block in the car, by the looks of one photo...

I'm going to research how difficult the L28 swap is. I've done my own SR20 swap in my S13...

Thanks again for the opinions.

If that's the case, you should look for a complete driver and leave that franken car alone.

Chris