Gallery - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gallery

Featured Replies

Mike (Admin.) and all,

sometimes I'm out and when I'm back some days later I always look into "last 100 posts" to be informed. I also love to look into the gallery for new pictures of our Zs , not at least to collect new ideas. Unfortunately I can only see the last 8 entries or I have to surf through the gallery's forums. Wouldn't it be nice to have something like "last 50 pictures" ?

Rolf

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.