Mull Project ... - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mull Project ...

Featured Replies

What ever happened to the Mull Project?

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17399&highlight=mull

I haven't been on the forums much in the last two years with starting my own business and today i was cleaning up the old hard drive and came across Mull's videos ... can't seem to find any information out there on Mull.tk and such ...

What's the scoop?

I may be off completely, but I think I remember he was selling the car. He was moving on, I thought it was on one of his posts. Anyone else?

The man is a machine, anyone with those skills is impressive.

Did he ever get it done? The hardest part of any project is finishing it.

... The hardest part of any project is finishing it.

Ain't that the damn truth. I really enjoyed his videos, it'd be a shame if he quit

His last post here was March of 2009 and his last visit was the following month. I don't recall mention here of selling the car so it was possibly on a different forum.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.