IGNORED

Z Car Source sponsor...

bounce

Bounce,

Are you referring to calling Z Car Source? They have a large selection of parts that can be hard to find. They do charge a fair bit for the parts. Don't forget your local dealer or Courtesy Nissan. There are still a bunch of parts still available. Ebay can be a good place as well.

Carl

I ordered some brake tubes bridges from Z Car Source (the little S curves between the calipers and the front soft lines).

I haven't installed them yet, but I'm hoping they'll work out ok... Nissanparts.cc at first said they had the NOS originals, then flipped around and said there were no more, so I had assumed Z Car Source had bought them up and doubled the price - nope, it was a hand-bent reproduction. They don't quite have the same dimensions as each other, and I imagine some more bending will be involved when I go to install them.

They shipped fast, but I just wish their website had a better description and/or pictures of the items they're selling. Had I known these were what they are, I would have instead spent the 50 bucks on the parts and the tools to make them myself...

Edited by Inf

he explained to me the deal with his shop....he's an internet delaer pretty much, with an option to pick-up...but there's no store front so to speak.....

definitely need that poly front valence...mine is gone....

Bounce,

Are you referring to calling Z Car Source? They have a large selection of parts that can be hard to find. They do charge a fair bit for the parts. Don't forget your local dealer or Courtesy Nissan. There are still a bunch of parts still available. Ebay can be a good place as well.

Carl

I'll check courtesy nissan too....I need a hood...and 300$ is kinda pricey...but I don't really know diddly about pricing....

There's a 77 280 hood for sale on craigslist in pheonix right now. I am pretty sure it will bolt right on and he's asking 200 for it. That is a fair price, maybe you could get him down to 160. The only issue with the 280 hoods is they were vented. I kind of like the look.

John

There's a 77 280 hood for sale on craigslist in pheonix right now. I am pretty sure it will bolt right on and he's asking 200 for it. That is a fair price' date=' maybe you could get him down to 160. The only issue with the 280 hoods is they were vented. I kind of like the look.

John[/quote']

me too....slot vents are cool