14x7 appliance wheels - need tires - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

14x7 appliance wheels - need tires

Featured Replies

Ron. They are metal. don't think soaking them would help much. Chris, they are metal, right?

Edited by rtaylor

  • Author

Randy,

They are the metal caps from Summit. I will be heading up north to where my car is this week end so I will give them a go and see if I can get them to fit. I'll measure the centre hole on the wheel just to make sure I didn't screw things up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.