IGNORED

cylinder #1 is closest to the radiator right?

bounce

As I've mentioned to you three or four time previously...........

Buy a Haynes Datsun Z manual - $15 well spent (less than 5 gallons of good gas).

Questions like this one are answered and even accompanied by pictures for those who don't like to read. :)

Dennis

Buy a Haynes Datsun Z manual - $15 well spent (less than 5 gallons of good gas).

Questions like this one are answered and even accompanied by pictures for those who don't like to read. :)

Dennis

yeah, yeah, I heard you...if that's how your avatar Z looks with using the Haynes manual, no thanks.

heheh Just kidding bud. I've got two manuals and I'll be stopping by autozone as I let my fingers do the walking to find Haynes in town...but...I have genes that restrict the use of manuals prior to messing with stuff...hopefully I won't break...

yeah, yeah, I heard you...if that's how your avatar Z looks with using the Haynes manual, no thanks.

heheh Just kidding bud. I've got two manuals and I'll be stopping by autozone as I let my fingers do the walking to find Haynes in town...but...I have genes that restrict the use of manuals prior to messing with stuff...hopefully I won't break...

If you ask for help and then ignore the advice, soon, you will find that people will stop offering you advice.

If you throw down on the Zs of those who offer advice, soon, you will find that people will stop offering you advice.

Take this advice for what it's worth. Use as you see fit. No need to respond, I'm no longer following your posts.

Dennis

Dennis

I can't seem to get by this attitude of pseudio. I really think it sucks .

Maybe you can suggest to the moderators or owners of the forum to add a sticky to the Get Help with Your Z fourum area....it can say " JUST GO BUY THE BOOK BEOFRE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS"

You don't want me to waste your time with knowledge I could have gleaned from a book? Why are you even here?

your advice...on a forum group of Z hobbyists...is to go buy a book to get my answers???

Are you the most educated and experienced Z mechanic in the nation? Too hoity to deign to answerr a stupid question?

you said get the Haynes book TWICE...not three or four times....I read alot of intolerance with your exageration....perhaps your blood sugar may have been low...so I'm going to move on...but I've got to wonder why you made the effort to even type out a response....

"I've told you three or four times to go buy a book".... jeeez.

Ok....

please use the ignore function...I'm good with that. the only advice I've ignored (but not really since I've got 3 manuals now) is YOurs.....which BTW "go buy a book" is like tits on a boar hog for an internet forum.

and if I've rubbed everyone the wrong way now by voicing my opinion....I apologize..perhaps I am wrong...but my gut feelings have steered me well in the past.

Edited by bounce