IGNORED

Nismo Racing Rear View Mirror for 240Z

esprist

Have you ever heard or seen "Nismo Racing Mirror" that were only used on race track back then. It was made by NISMO for Skyline GT-T (Hakosuka) and S30 Z cars on tracks. The last good condition original one that was sold costed "210,000Yen" (About $2300!!!!!!)

Reproduction ones used to be available until few years ago for $700, or so.

During this trip to Japan, I found this company that just started making ones again at less cost.

As original, tt is made of Alumnum with 2mm thick chrome mirror, and it looks just like original one. Installation is very simple. All you have to do is that you replace your old leg off your mirror and replace it.

If anyone wants ones, please let me know!!!!

It is $395 at exchange rate of $1=91 Yen (at exchange rate)

No shipping cost from Japan since I can carry it home.

post-16910-14150811544342_thumb.jpg

Have you ever heard or seen "Nismo Racing Mirror" that were only used on race track back then. It was made by NISMO for Skyline GT-T (Hakosuka) and S30 Z cars on tracks. The last good condition original one that was sold costed "210,000Yen" (About $2300!!!!!!)

Reproduction ones used to be available until few years ago for $700, or so.

During this trip to Japan, I found this company that just started making ones again at less cost.

As original, tt is made of Alumnum with 2mm thick chrome mirror, and it looks just like original one. Installation is very simple. All you have to do is that you replace your old leg off your mirror and replace it.

If anyone wants ones, please let me know!!!!

It is $395 at exchange rate of $1=91 Yen (at exchange rate)

No shipping cost from Japan since I can carry it home.

Well, once again, if anyone wants it, please PM me by the end of July so that I can bring it back with me!

;)