IGNORED

Anybody in the southern NH area?

JohnnyP

Hey there. Just thought it would interesting to see if any of the people on this site lived anywhere near me! I live in Greenfield (an extraordinarily small town) in New Hampshire. Just outside of Peterborough….Anybody on here close by??

John

Just the guy who helped get your car running 8) j/k How's she running? Did you get your wipers and horn figured out? Saw that after I left, the ad was pulled, figured you were gonna keep it. Good luck. Check out www.zccne.org for local events.

Chris

Edited by Chris280Z

Chris! Thanks for the hand. I had noticed that loose spade fitting before, but I never thought it could have caused such an issue :stupid:

I did decide to pull the ad and finish what I started on the car. I just couldn't let her go. She's running a lot smoother now, I just squared away a bad vacuum hose/leaky cold start valve issue. But things are looking up. Ordered the horn relay so should get that in soon.

John

Hey there. Just thought it would interesting to see if any of the people on this site lived anywhere near me! I live in Greenfield (an extraordinarily small town) in New Hampshire. Just outside of Peterborough….Anybody on here close by??

John

Not all that far away, John! Close enough that we could get to see you

sometime soon. Maybe even as early as Sat. July 17 if you would care to

join us at the CT Z Car Club annual show at Middletown Nissan. Even if

you don't enter the show, come on down and meet a bazillion great people

from miles around, and see pretty nearly that many cars.

All other readers of this post within driving range are also invited. If you

have to fly in or take a boat, you should probably leave your Z at home,

but come anyway and have a good time. We will provide shuttle trans.

More details on CTZCC.com, go to "Upcoming Events."

All Z Best,...............................Kathy & Rick