IGNORED

Early Z Brake Booster Pushrod Retainer Clip?

spitz17

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone sells this clip in a rebuild kit, or is it even necessary? With a rubber seal and metal washer behind it, it holds the push rod of the brake booster in place. I removed my M/C this week to check if my reaction disk was still in place, because I have been having braking problems. Upon removal of the pushrod, I noticed the retainer clip was missing, and I've been trying to source one on the the internet with no luck.

If anyone has an extra, please let me know =)

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Spitz17

post-20758-14150811443184_thumb.jpg

Edited by spitz17

How would you like a whole booster? I'm assuming its the little one for your 70, I have an extra here. No idea if it works, it came from a parts car, but its complete and great for parts. Drop me a line z240@shaw.ca if you'de like it.

Other than that, try a local shop that rebuild vacuum boosters. Yellow pages! (yellowpages.com of course...)