Installing vinyl interior - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Installing vinyl interior

Featured Replies

  • Author

It went well with the exception of the strut towers. There are some wrinkles that will have to stay. Overall I am pleased but obviously I'm keeping my day job.

carl

Related to your questions, my recommendation to anyone attempting to do a proper restoration of there 240z would be to, first, get a copy of Wick Humble's book " How to Restore Your Datsun Z - Car.
In reference to the book, I would suggest that you get it rebound with a coil spine, so you can lay it flat. The binding got brittle and the pages started coming out not long after I got it.

Edited by TomoHawk

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by sblake01

Don't forget to ask permission to scan, of course.

Edited by TomoHawk

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by sblake01
We need to have the ability to deleto our own posts like on some other sites.....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.