IGNORED

Parts

Cerna230958

Hi guys.

My name is Alexander Calamara and I am living in Germany. I have a real serious problem.

I need for my 280ZX 1983 both metal sheet elbows (LH and RH) beneath the front bumper, at the beginning of fenders. If desired, I can send you a picture of these parts.

I start looking for these parts two year ago. Can anybody help me?

Thank you

Alexander

PS. Reply to alexander.calamara@live.de

I need for my 280ZX 1983 both metal sheet elbows (LH and RH) beneath the front bumper, at the beginning of fenders.

Hi Alexander:

Interesting - -

For the Right Side of the 280ZX - the Parts Catalog lists two Part Numbers -One from 07/78 forward and a different one for 12/80 and forward.

For the Left Side however - there is only one Part Number given - applied from 07/78 forward.

Did Nissan actually change only the Right Side panel?

http://nissanparts.cc

<pre>

Part # Description List Unit Price Price

62612-P9000 Apron Side R $138.10 $110.20 $110.20

62613-P7100 Panel Apron Lh $134.00 $106.93 $106.93

</pre>

You might want to try to order them via your Local Nissan Dealer. That way you might save on shipping and handling charges. It looks like the above are still good Part Numbers. See diagram below...

FWIW,

Carl B.

post-3609-14150811343932_thumb.jpg

Hi Alexander:

Interesting - -

For the Right Side of the 280ZX - the Parts Catalog lists two Part Numbers -One from 07/78 forward and a different one for 12/80 and forward.

For the Left Side however - there is only one Part Number given - applied from 07/78 forward.

Did Nissan actually change only the Right Side panel?

http://nissanparts.cc

<pre>

Part # Description List Unit Price Price

62612-P9000 Apron Side R $138.10 $110.20 $110.20

62613-P7100 Panel Apron Lh $134.00 $106.93 $106.93

</pre>

You might want to try to order them via your Local Nissan Dealer. That way you might save on shipping and handling charges. It looks like the above are still good Part Numbers. See diagram below...

FWIW,

Carl B.

Hi Carl.

Thank you very much for your support.

Fist step that I’ve done was to try to order the parts via Local Nissan Dealer. No chance!

I have forgotten to note that my 280ZX is a turbo. The RH valance is different from non turbo. Which of them do you think is the right one (for RH turbo)?

It were absolutely great if you would check the availability of the parts for me (at least for LH)

Best regards

Alexander

post-21884-14150811394097_thumb.jpg

Alexander, what about the front i linked you to, do you want me to contact the seller, if so, are you interested in the entire clip or only the front valance corners, let me know and i will work on it.

Chris