IGNORED

Any members in Sacramento ?

ChrisZ

I'm looking for a member in Sacramento (Rancho Cordova) who will be willing to check something out for me.

To be more precise, i like to know the quality of these and also if the color match the original.

TIA

Chris

Chris,

I am in Fair Oaks which is right across the river from Rancho Cordova. I am guessing this ebay ad is a psuedonym for the Datsun/Nissan recycle yard in the Southern part of Rancho Cordova. The problem is, I would not know how well it matches.

I think what you are looking at in this auction is basically the same seat kit that is sold by Motorsport Auto and Classic Datsun Motorsport. I would buy it directly from either of them as they would know the color match best. Particularly Classic Datsun Motorsport. They are an actual restoration shop.

Yes Rob, that's the guys, i do assume that these covers are made by distinctive industries but i want to be sure before tossing $200+ in to this and not to forget about the cost of international shipping.

I have read somewhere thet the covers offered by MSA and CDM, is not the same, anyway, Msa dont list the butterscotch and Les have told me that the vinyl are NLA, so if this is the same covers, i would like to grap a set before they are gone.

Oh, they don't offer international shipping either.

Chris