Z shops near Valencia, CA - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z shops near Valencia, CA

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Wanted to know if there were any Z shops near Valencia, CA? I'm thinking of swapping out my engine (RB20?)...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

D

You can try Precision Z, they are not in Valencia, but in Canoga Park which isn't all that far away http://www.precisionz.com I've used them in the recent past and also used them about 25 years ago to replace my flat top carbs with webers which I replaced about 10 years ago with 240z su's.

Hey you ought to come by our first "Los Angeles/SFV/Ventura" Z car club meeting this Sunday, 9am at the Woodland Hills Promenade... Corner of Topanga Canyon and Irwin in Woodland Hills!

  • Author

hey thanks for the info! i'll try to stop by when there's another meet (kids have playoff basketball this weekend)...

thanks again!

D

You should also check out JER Development in Santa Ana.. the owners name in Lihn and he is a very cool guy. Not super close to you but I was in there last week and he has his 72 240 w/ built RB25, and 3 customer Z cars in there.. 1 with RB20 and the other 2 with Frankenstein RB25/26 over RB30 blocks. Very impressive and all fabrication done at the shop. I'm having him do my suspension and bushings install next week.

www.jerdevelopment.com

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

The video on the above link in "insane"!!!!! possible 600 hp to the wheels - you got to be kidding me - I wonder if Hagerty would keep my insurance!!ROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.