IGNORED

Z shops near Valencia, CA

You can try Precision Z, they are not in Valencia, but in Canoga Park which isn't all that far away http://www.precisionz.com I've used them in the recent past and also used them about 25 years ago to replace my flat top carbs with webers which I replaced about 10 years ago with 240z su's.

Hey you ought to come by our first "Los Angeles/SFV/Ventura" Z car club meeting this Sunday, 9am at the Woodland Hills Promenade... Corner of Topanga Canyon and Irwin in Woodland Hills!

You should also check out JER Development in Santa Ana.. the owners name in Lihn and he is a very cool guy. Not super close to you but I was in there last week and he has his 72 240 w/ built RB25, and 3 customer Z cars in there.. 1 with RB20 and the other 2 with Frankenstein RB25/26 over RB30 blocks. Very impressive and all fabrication done at the shop. I'm having him do my suspension and bushings install next week.

www.jerdevelopment.com