IGNORED

What seals are these?

BTF/PTM

Courtesy Nissan is quite a bit cheaper than MSA, looks like they win. Wish I'd thought enough to go through them when I replaced my door handles (again the seals were dead).

I apologize for beating the dead horse, but with the graphic below, am I correct in guessing that the metal ring/grommet midway down the tube is what bolts to the trunk floor from the outside to seal the gap between the tube and trunk floor? I guess the top of the tube is sealed in place by the flat metal flange at the top under the gas door? Thanks for the help, everyone.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/fuel-filler-hose-1970-1974-240z-260z-p-568994.html?cPath=7724_7759&

Yep, you got right.

The new rubber is very pliable, so the install is easy.

Yeah, best to check all part sources for pricing prior to ordering. It is cheaper for me to buy parts in the US and ship them half way around the planet than buying through our local Nissan ripoff merchant.

Edited by 240znz

Courtesy Nissan is quite a bit cheaper than MSA, looks like they win. Wish I'd thought enough to go through them when I replaced my door handles (again the seals were dead).l]

Or you could save even more and buy it from www.nissanparts.cc for $84.19 or www.nissanpartsnow.com (as I have mentioned many times, my favorite) for $74.91. The current part number is 17208-N3050 in case you need it.

-Mike

^ thanks for the links, MikeB! :) I'm gonna keep a list of these links as they come up.

p.s. - why does the part number change through the years? How does one go about keeping track of these changes?

Edited by BTF/PTM