IGNORED

Recognize these wheels?

zbiscuit

Several different companies made that style back in the day, these days they are frequently referred to as Per-Specs after one of the common brand names they were sold under - Performance Specialties.

Like virtually all other wheels from back then, in the Datsun bolt pattern they were only available in 14" diameter, but various widths depending on the actual manufacturer - I've seen 5.5", 6.0", 7.0" for sure, and possibly 6.5" too.

Definitely not in production these days, so not available new. They can occasionally be found on eBay, craigslist, etc.

I have those, or the same style on my car in 14". I plan on getting new wheels and tires down the road, but if you had an interest it might accererate my plans, ( I hope you guys appreciate my driving metaphors).

I have those, or the same style on my car in 14". I plan on getting new wheels and tires down the road, but if you had an interest it might accererate my plans, ( I hope you guys appreciate my driving metaphors).

LOL Ummmm.....I would if the spelling was a little more on track. :ermm:

Edited by moonpup
couldn't resist adding my own metaphor!

These used to be on my father's 260 but were sold off at some time in the past...does anybody recognize them/know where I can get some?

I know, don't you just love these in Raised White Letters :)

The ones Fun In My Z had were actually 15's but were sold with

his the car.

Tried to get them myself but the new owner won't budge :ermm:

Picture151.jpg

Picture168.jpg

Sorry for the image size but they wouldn't shrink,

go figure Holiday Inn. Ha, 3 star hotel :rolleyes:LOL

~Z~

Edited by WingZr0