Part # for Interior Strut Caps - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Part # for Interior Strut Caps

Featured Replies

Anyone know what it is? Can't find it in the FAST diagrams for some reason.

It's not in my '70 - '73 parts book either.

You might try calling Nissan for the number, even though it may be NLA....

I was hoping a quick eBay search would turn up a part number but the picture on this ad only shows part of the number and none of the other strut cap ads show anything useful.

The ebay ad tells me that if I needed a set I should visit www.courtesyparts.com to get their phone number and order a set. Pretty sure they would be able to find the part number. Hint, hint...;)

John

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Anyone know what it is? Can't find it in the FAST diagrams for some reason.

I believe the part number is 74986 - E4100

Cap - housing rear suspension strut

Page 112 -4 on the club parts CD

Dan

AZ-240z is correct. I have the Nissan box on the table. I ordered 2 from Courtesy and got 1, need to reorder.

Bonzi Lon

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.