IGNORED

Some noises I hope ya'll can help me with

Pomorza

Hey guys.

I've been driving my car pretty much non stop for about a month now. I drive at least two miles a day minimum. Noticed a few things that I hope you can help me with. When I back out my car from the parking spot I have a clunking noise coming from the front end. It pretty much lines up with the speed of a wheel turning. When I come to a stop the noise goes away. Secondly when I move forward I have a rattle noise coming from the front end of the car. Again the noise tends to line up with the speed of the wheels. Anyone have an idea. Could it be the brakes? Bearings?

The tie rod on the car is pretty much gone, as the passenger side tire moves about an inch or so with it in the air. Could that be a possibility?

Thanks

Jan

Sounds like there is several things that are shot. That much play that you have said. DON'T drive at speed! Take the car to a alignment shop and have them look at what all is going on.

With the car on the ground , grasp the front tire at the

3 and 9 position and see if you can move the tire by pushing inward on one side and pulling outward on the other at the same time. If there is movement then the suspension is in need. Could be tie rods or steering rack. movement from top to bottom indicates ball joints.

Gary:ermm: