IGNORED

Need Help From Washington Woodenville Are Z Memebers

oemz

Hi All,

I am in need of a part which I located in the state of Washington but have an issue purchasing. The seller is hesitant to sell over the phone or ship the item so I would like to find a member who is willing to pick up the part and ship it to me. I live in Los Angeles and have been a member of this forum and many Z forums for a while now.

I persuaded the seller to ship the item, but he is asking $100 to ship a corner valance for a 280zx Turbo. He says it's an inconvenience and this is the only terms he is willing to go by.

I have no other options and this is the cleanest piece I have been able to locate. I can send the money by Paypal or Money order to the person willing to do this for the Part, Shipping and gas money/pocket money. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Z

:beer:

Thank you JM!! Yes, it's the Lower front corner piece similar to the the 240,260,280 turn signal housing.

See actual pic below.

You wont believe how hard it is to source parts for these cars...way harder than the 240z.

How far is Woodenville (98296) from you?

post-16210-14150810774068_thumb.jpg

Edited by oemz

Just to give you guys an idea of who I am dealing with. See email below.

FYI The other side valance is damaged and he's trying to sell it to me for the same value as the other. I also asked him for a rear hatch strut and he response is below.

Good morning Saro

This is what I am willing to do.

I will sell you both as a pair as is where is. no returns.$100.00 USD.plus tax.

I also have both rear door struts they won't hold the door up

is one or both bad I don't know? $40.00 U.S.plus tax pair only as is were is no returns.

The labor to ship and pack will be $100.00 U.S.dollars plus tax.

Sales tax is 9.5%

Pay By cashers ChecK When I have The Money I will Send the parts!

Sorry I Don't know you and I like to deal locals were some one can check things out easier not as much hassle

Thanks for your intrest

Roger