Steering rack - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Steering rack

Featured Replies

Can anyone tell me are the 240 and 260 steering racks interchangable?

They appear to be identicle,although I believe the ratios are different.

The reason I am asking is I have a spare 260 rack and a mate wants to

buy it for a 240. What would it be worth ? As they dont appear to be available

I don't want to GIVE it away, also dont want to rip the guy off.

Thanks for any info.:beer:

I think all you need to do is use 260 bushings,the mounting area on the 260 rack is larger than the 240 rack so the bushings are thicker and a bit longer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.