IGNORED

hey

hi guys my name is david iv got a 240k in mint conditon i wont to keep it that way just need tips and some tricks for up grading parts and posibly help as well. iv had the car for a while now and tryed to find parts and get the best bits but it is getting harder to get the bits i need. if you see the pics of my car you can tell its got a little work on it like i need to fine an inlet maifold and some help on a wiring diagram for my kick arse coil and dizzy LOL:) also what can i use on suspention rotor up grades like do i use r32 hubs or s13 iv been getting help but to many answers all i wont is the good stuff :) if you can help sweet plz do

Wow, try hitting the enter key a bit more often. Makes it easier to read. :)

Where are the pictures?

What intake manifold do you need?

There was a wiring diagram for the K somewhere on here. What year is it? I have a service manual I could scan the wiring diagram out of if you cant find it.