IGNORED

Datsun: Marque of Honor 2011 at The Glen

CoastGuardZ

So I just picked up my issue 13 of Nissan Sport for a re-read and while flipping through the pages a picture caught my eye (pg. 48) because some of the cars were familiar. It was an event recap of the 2009 Watkins Glen Historic Grand Prix... I had hung out with some of these guys when I attended in 2007.

Well low and behold the last line of the brief paragraph states that "In 2011, Datsun will be the marque of honor!"

Next year is transfer season for me, so as long as the Coast Guard manages to keep me state side and inport I WILL be there!

I know that there are quite a few members in NY and a bunch of active clubs in the area... so who's with me?

I will be looking for more info and posting as I find it. I think this is a pretty big deal, in '07 the marque was BMW, '08 - Triumph , '09 - Morgan, '10 - Alfa Romeo so I think it's pretty awesome for Datsun to be included. Let's be pro active with this and try to get a huge turn out to support our beloved Datsun.

Nate

• 1 year later...