IGNORED

DIY reconditioned

Oregon260z

here are my DIY reconditioned badges, They were all faded no black was left . Now they have there black back and all that is left is buffing before installing on car. tell me what you guys think if they look good or if I should buy new ones.

[ATTACH]35239[/ATTACH]

I made sure they were clean I removed all the old wax and then used a very fine brush and Rust-oleum in a quart can the oil based enamel stuff. I picked this because it is self-leveling and gives a very nice finish when dry. I have tried other methods over the years and the look you get from this is much nicer.

I think that they look great! However, I would still consider getting "new" emblems if you can afford to - especially while they are still available (for the most part). This way you wont be sorry later when supplies dry up.