IGNORED

Anyone in South San Jose, Ca willing to come by with a 240z I can use for reference?

Cxracer

I'm trying to put SU carbs on a 280 engine that I put into my 72 240. The PO had a 4 barrel carb conversion that deleted all the pedal to carb linkages and I now have a bunch of parts I've found but no reference as to how they all go together.

Honestly, I need a good kick in the arse more than anything else since the car has been sitting in my garage for close to 2 years and I have made minimal progress. I would be great to find a few local Z guys willing to come by and point me in the right direction and help motivate me to dive back in.

I haven't stumbled across any Bay Area Z clubs that are still active. If you know of any in the San Jose Area, let me know.

• 1 month later...
I'm trying to put SU carbs on a 280 engine that I put into my 72 240. The PO had a 4 barrel carb conversion that deleted all the pedal to carb linkages and I now have a bunch of parts I've found but no reference as to how they all go together.

Honestly, I need a good kick in the arse more than anything else since the car has been sitting in my garage for close to 2 years and I have made minimal progress. I would be great to find a few local Z guys willing to come by and point me in the right direction and help motivate me to dive back in.

I haven't stumbled across any Bay Area Z clubs that are still active. If you know of any in the San Jose Area, let me know.

I have a 1972 240Z and if that would be of any help and you haven't completed your project, I could come by. Not tomorrow, not even this week, but soon enough after.

Chris