IGNORED

need some input

Oregon260z

I have droped my tank and I am wanting to install a fuel cell so I can do my custom exaust work and it wont work with the factory tank so I need to know a good place to get a fuel cell that will fit in my car and be atleast 12 gallon..

If you guys could be so kind as to input on the pros and cons and if others have done this tell me if you regret doing it and maybe show pic of your car with a fuel cell .

thanks

Jonathan

Realistically, I can't see many downsides at all for a non-stock car. Safer, no tank rust issues, and a lot more flexibility in other mods at the rear of the car.

No personal experience with, or recommendations for any particular makes or models, though.

I remember seeing, somewhere in the past, a fuel cell that installed

in the spare tire well. This would definitely alleviate your exhaust

routing dilemma. I'll try to dig around and see if I can find some

reference to it; maybe some of you other guys know of it and

could come up with it before me.

All Z Best,.........................................Kathy & Rick

Edited by Kathy & Rick

Very limited driving range also, only holding 12 gal. although that's what you asked for. The price is actually at the lower end of the spectrum. Sounds like you will need to do a custom installation with a conventional fuel cell or a substitute tank, in order to save $$.

Edited by geezer

well maybe I should re-think my custom exaust, I thought my idea would be cool for a modded z but maybe not. here is a pic of my idea(sorry its dark already)for input on it to help me decide . Dont mind the bondo its getting removed and new rear metal (po tried fixing a dent appearantly)

1552.jpg

Edited by Oregon260z

That one is not bad only problem I see is it dosent give any dimiensions will have to call them.

what is the fuel capacity of the stock tank?? and what is estimated mileage a z will get if tuned right?

keep the ideas and input coming thanks to all so far

Edited by Oregon260z