US Trans AM mag wheel - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

US Trans AM mag wheel

Featured Replies

I am certain I recall a member looking for a wheel like this. It is posted in his signature. I can't remember/find who it is. If you know, let them know about this wheel. It is on craigslist. I don't know the seller, nor anything beyond that. Just trying to help a member out.

Thanks,

Leonard

post-17702-14150810293293_thumb.jpg

Only thing that comes in to my mind is one looking for a 5 spoke ATS.

  • Author

I might be wrong, and the fellow may be on a different forum. The wheel is $25 and to some one that was looking to complete the set and not know it was out there........"why didn't you tell me man?!"

And I probably should have posted to the wheels forum, realized that right after I pushed the "post" button:rolleyes:

Might have been Carl Beck - kinda rings a bell.

Good idea, I moved the thread to Wheels.

I don't think it was Carl, I think he was after a spare ARE LeMans for the Baja car.

But I too seem to recall someone looking for a Trans Am. Let me think on it a bit...

EDIT: I think I found it, but it is the other way 'round. RHChew has three Libres and one Trans Am, and is/was looking for another Libre.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28004

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Arne, if you read Leonard's post again, you will notice that he mention that it is in the signature, i'm 99% sure that the guy have a silver 240Z, but can't for the life of me remember who it is.

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.