Hls30-01298 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hls30-01298

Featured Replies

Hey just thought I would throw this out there for anyone who likes to see low vins and may know something about this car. Vin is a 1/70 car but does look like it has been changed around, 240z badge gone, hatch gone, orginal motor gone, and color change. I will try to find out what the car goes for.

http://www.copart.com/c2/individualLot.html?lotId=10799800&searchType=onSaleNow#

Yes, looks like the Series I rear hatch was changed out for a newer one and the '240Z' side pillar emblems were removed. It still has its original Series I 20 mph speedometer & steering wheel.

post-6600-1415081023673_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150810237036_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150810237269_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150810237469_thumb.jpg

post-6600-14150810237667_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.