Anybody Ever Rebuild a Hatch Strut? - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anybody Ever Rebuild a Hatch Strut?

Featured Replies

No . LS Technologies. Here's their contact info AJ. And my strut that they redid has not lost any pressure. Look at the links i provided You will see pictures of the strut that they did. I dealt with a fellow named Stephen that was extremely helpful. I think he is the owner if I remember correctly.

LS Technologies Canada Inc.

Head Office - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Telephone: (306) 683-5000

Fax: (306) 683-6403

Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00PM CST

General Enquiries email: info@LSTechnologies.ca

Our Address:

LS Technologies Inc.

303 - 103 Street

Saskatoon, SK S7N 1Y9

Canada

I'll give them a call :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.