IGNORED

will these rims fit

andrew22888

I have a set of stock 97 integra rims. Will they fit my 1974 260z. Only reason I want to put Acura rims on my datsun. Is because I have no rims for it. Or what other cars will fit. Or is there any way those acura rims will fit.

Even if they had the same bolt pattern the offset will be too high, but you could most likely find an aluminum adapter to use them.

These might work:

http://www.modern-motorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=57_56&products_id=6

'97 Integra is a different bolt pattern (4-100mm), plus seriously wrong offset.

You need to find 4-4.5" (4-114.3mm) wheels for a rear wheel drive car to be able to simply bolt them on. Any FWD wheels - even those with the same bolt pattern - will need expensive adapters/spacers to fit a Z.

'97 Integra is a different bolt pattern (4-100mm), plus seriously wrong offset.

You need to find 4-4.5" (4-114.3mm) wheels for a rear wheel drive car to be able to simply bolt them on. Any FWD wheels - even those with the same bolt pattern - will need expensive adapters/spacers to fit a Z.

Which are in the link I posted, 4-100mm to 4-114.3mm, +36mm to +40 mm spacing, $215 for 4.

Well i have two of these chrome rims. But i cannot find 2 more matching. Can anyone tell me what rims these are. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=123619766&albumID=1472216&imageID=41372270 if you can't get a good look go through the pics there are more pics of the rims by the way those guys are my friends not me looking like a idiot LOL.